Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow’s feet become more apparent.
Some of their uses are:
- Plump thin lips
- Soften facial lines
- Enhance shallow contours
- Improve the appearance of scars
BTX Type A, is a muscle relaxant whose injection causes a blockage of the nerve impulses to the muscle and in this way disappears the so-called expression lines cause by the contraction of the facial muscles.
At our clinic we use it for the elimination of expression lines and for hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating with great results.
The fillers last approximately one and a half years. What are fillers used to treat? This depends somewhat on the filler, but the broad answer is lines wrinkles and restoring volume loss in the aging patient.
The premise is simple – create a small wound and the skin will respond with collagen production and new skin cells. Depending on the depth of the needle penetration, the DermaPen can offer skin rejuvenation levels from the simple enhancement of product absorption to the clinical treatment of scars and wrinkles.
It can also be used for:
- Lip wrinkles
- Skin Texture / Tone
- Pore appearance
- Increase product absorption
- Superficial facial wrinkles
- Skin texture on the neck
- Acne Scarring / Trauma Scarring
- Melasma and Pigmentation
- Textural improvements to chest
- Stretch marks
- Treatment on the face is the primary location, but skin needling can successfully be used on any area of the body.
- Please remember that aesthetic work is not an exact science and results will vary from individual to individual.